mealybugs, leafhoppers, plant bugs, and psyllids. Unique mode of action - Sulfoxaflor
is the first insecticide to be commercialized from the new sulfoximine class of chemistry.
- Contains 120 g/litre sulfoxaflor.
- Contact and ingestion activity.
- Rapid cessation of feeding.
- Excellent systemic and translaminar activity.
- A unique mode of action.
- Effective against pest populations resistance to other insecticides.
- Valuable partner in an IPM programme.
- Minimal impact on beneficial insects.
- Degrades rapidly in the soil.
- Effective at low dose rates.
- Fast knockdown.
Due to its unique mode of action Sequoia controls pyrethroid, carbamate, organophosphate and neonicotinoid resistant aphids. Sequoia has systemic and translaminar activity and works via both contact and ingestion. Sequoia has a rapid knockdown delivering excellent control within hours.