New informational website is now available.
Click on the image to access.
Protac SF® is suitable for fruit trees and berries, vegetable crops, ornamental plants.
Protac SF® is a breakthrough plant protection product, distributed in the Republic of Ireland only by NAD.
It employs a purely physical mechanism to control crop pests. Protac SF® contains polymeric substances, primarily silicone polymers. Once applied to crops, these compounds create a specific structure – a thin, sticky net – on the body surface of pests. On a molecular level, it is a three-dimensional polymeric net. The structure immediately immobilizes pests and rapidly eliminates them.
Protac SF® is perfectly suited for any Integrated Pest Management plan. It is an alternative to chemical pest control methods.
Protac SF® has proven to be very effective against numerous insects such as spider mites, aphids, psyllids, white flies, thrips.
Please ask us for further and specific advice on using the product along with beneficial insects, e.g. pollinators and predators.
Fast-acting and consistent control of sap-feeding pests, including aphids, whiteflies,
mealybugs, leafhoppers, plant bugs, and psyllids. Unique mode of action - Sulfoxaflor
is the first insecticide to be commercialized from the new sulfoximine class of chemistry.
- Contains 120 g/litre sulfoxaflor.
- Contact and ingestion activity.
- Rapid cessation of feeding.
- Excellent systemic and translaminar activity.
- A unique mode of action.
- Effective against pest populations resistance to other insecticides.
- Valuable partner in an IPM programme.
- Minimal impact on beneficial insects.
- Degrades rapidly in the soil.
- Effective at low dose rates.
- Fast knockdown.
Due to its unique mode of action Sequoia controls pyrethroid, carbamate, organophosphate and neonicotinoid resistant aphids. Sequoia has systemic and translaminar activity and works via both contact and ingestion. Sequoia has a rapid knockdown delivering excellent control within hours.
New, non-selective, glyphosate-free contact herbicide for use on amenity vegetation
A very pure, natural product produced from plant origin, containing pelargonic acid
How does Katoun Gold Work?
Pelargonic acid is found in plants and naturally dries out weeds. Destruction of the cuticle,
damaging the cell membrane and causing dehydration within hours.
- Natural origin
- Fast results - effects visible within 2 hours
- Easy to apply - can be used on amenity vegetation, natural surfaces, gravel pathways
- Registered dose rate: 22.5 litres/ha
- Low water rate per ha of 225lts
- Good coverage per pack - high concentration
- Tank mixable with Chikara to provide long term residual weed control
- 4 applications per year
S-200 OilGone is a remediation product that completely eradicates petrol, diesel and oil spills
in situ from grass and hard surfaces.
What are the advantages of using S-200 OilGone?
The most advanced silver stabilised Hydrogen Peroxide on the market.
Next generation ecological control and biofilm removal in irrigation and water systems.
• Broad spectrum disinfectant
• Effective from 0-95 C degrees
• pH neutral when mixed
• Highly effective biofilm remover
• No harmful by-products
• Targeted, controlled and efficient disinfection
Registered in Ireland as a biocidal product (PCS no. 98876)
Renovator Pro / Landscaper Pro (14-0-5 +Fe +MCPA +Mecoprop-P)
Renovator Pro and Landscaper Pro are a 3 in 1 weed, feed and mosskiller that maintains growth and contains selective herbicide for weed control plus iron for moss control.
Feeds lawn for 6-8 weeks.
Renovator Pro is sold in 25 kg bags - Area treated by one 25 kg bag: 714 sq m.
Landscaper Pro is sold in 15 kg bags - Area treated by one 15 kg bag: 430 sq m.
NAD was established in 1979. The company is dedicated to providing its customers with quality branded products and professional advice. It is constantly striving to improve its service to its customers.